Friday, April 16, 2021

#1 My Favorite Things

Every once in awhile I will be posting something about my favorite products from Stampin' Up! ®

This post is all about our Stamparatus!  This has to be my favorite stamping tool! I love this tool because I can perfectly align stamp images and make multiples of the same project quickly and precisely, with complete ink coverage.  You never have to worry about placing your stamp in the wrong place.  And, if you find you didn't press hard enough, you can go right over it again and it will stamp perfectly over your original try!  It's ideal for both the beginner or seasoned stamper!

© Stampin' Up!


This nifty gadget comes with:

  •  2 magnets to hold the paper in place
  •  Rulers on 2 sides for quick measuring
  •  2 open sides so you can use larger paper
  •  Multiple hinges for more placement options
  •  2 reversible plates for 4 sides to work with
  •  1 foam mat for use with photopolymer stamps
  •  1 base with grid
  •  Magnet storage areas built in underneath the base

It is compatible with red rubber cling and photopolymer stamps.

Join me this evening 4/18 around 7pm when I will highlight this tool on my You Tube channel, showing you just how easy and fun this product is!  If you are interested in this product for your self, hit the shop button at the top of this page to find my store.  

P.S.  My video for 4/18 didn't work.  Sorry, I'm still learning the ins and outs of making the videos.  I tried to go live, and for some reason, it didn't take.  I'll set up another time to share this great tool with you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...