Sunday, May 30, 2021

Simple Sunday--Triple Time Card

Today, I chose to show you how to make a Triple Time Card.  These cards are put together by layering different size-pieces of paper.  I have chosen to use the Hand-Penned designer series paper and the soft succulent In Color 2021-2023.   The name Triple Time comes from the three layers that are put into the card.   

My video shows how to put the card together, including covering up any mistakes.  😀  This card I did find another sentiment to put on it as I never did find the original that I had made.  Regardless, the technique is the same and simple to put together.  



Directions:
  • The base of the card is 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" using the Soft Succulent cardstock (SS)
  • Next layer is 4" x 5-1/4" using the Hand Penned Designer Series Paper (DSP)
  • Third layer is 3-1/4" x 4-1/2" SS
  • Fourth layer is 3" x 4-1/4" DSP
  • Fifth layer is 2-1/4" x 3-1/2" SS
  • Sixth and final layer is 2" x 3-1/4" DSP
  • Add the sentiment of your choice - this one is from the Many Messages stamps & dies bundle
  • Then your ribbon--I used the soft succulent 2021-2023 In Colors

Simple Sunday-Triple Time Card Video is now on my you tube channel.



1 comment:

Crafting With You!

T oday I wanted to talk about the Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine and how effective it is when making a card. Take a look at my video to ...