Thursday, May 27, 2021

Final Team Challenge Entry

 For my last entry this month, I wanted to do something totally different from a card.  I had been looking at lots of different projects that others have done and I came up with my own idea.  The challenge was to create something using the 2021-2023 In Colors.  I chose the Hand Penned Designer Series Paper because it contained all of the In Colors.  I made 5" squares out of each floral design of the Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, and Fresh Freesia.  



The butterflies were made from the Butterfly Brilliance Dies, again in all the In Colors, to include the Evening Evergreen.

I placed it all in a 12" x 12" shadow box.  It now proudly sits on display in my craft room.  As you can see, there are other things that you can do with paper crafting and Stampin' Up! ® products.  Let me know what you like to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template #6

 This easy card came from Stamping with Amy K.   It's so quick to put together.  You will absolutely love the quick and easy approach! ...