Thursday, May 20, 2021

Team Challenges

 At the beginning of this month I introduced you to the beginning of our team challenge for the month of May (See May 7th post)  I spent last weekend putting together all of the projects I needed for this challenge and this week I am sharing them all with my team.  You saw the first two entries that I've done--The Book Binding Card, and the Memo Pads.  Today I am sharing a card made with my punch from my Timeless Tulips Stamp and Punch Bundle.  As you can see I punched my tulips out and made them 3-D.  I stamped the stems and leaves from the stamp set.  I used the Pacific Blue Paper, both cardstock and designer series paper.  I added a bow from my Peacock Blue/Old Olive Ribbon and my sentiment came from my Many Messages stamp & Die Bundle.  It was fun to create this and put it together for my team.  You can shop for any of these projects on my website. Join me tomorrow when you will see my treat packaging!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...