Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Tickled Tuesday--It's here!

Tuesday is the day I will share with you things that I am tickled or excited about!  Each Tuesday I will make a video that will coincide with the blog that I have written.  Enjoy both the blogs and videos that will excite you about what's happening in the world of Creating Cards with Shari!  

Today's tickle is:

The Annual Catalog has arrived!  Check out my video Tickled Tuesday-It's Here!

The new In Colors, 21-23 are also in.  They are so pretty!  Some of our stamp sets this year are put together with those colors in mind.  You will see the combinations of the suites and the colors together in the catalog.  They are so fun!  These colors are Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent and Fresh Freesia!  I love the softness they bring to every card!

If you would be interested in learning more about Stampin' Up!® or ordering a catalog for yourself, please contact me and I'll be glad to answer your questions!  

Order yours today and have a look-see of all the fun wrapped up in this catalog!  Make a wish list.  You'll be drooling over these pages for hours!  LOL!

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...