Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Tickled Tuesday--The Stamparatus!

 April 16th, I shared with you one of my favorite things--the Stamparatus!  I tried to do a video then and unfortunately, it didn't turn out.  

Since then I've learned a little more about the technical side of making videos and I am excited to share with you all about my favorite thing!

A friend of mine recently asked me to make some cards for her.  I sent her some samples and the one she chose will allow me to show you how the Stamparatus works.

As stated in my April post, the Stamparatus is a great tool for when you are doing multiple projects.  My friend asked me to make a dozen cards for her and there are four different stamps that are used.  With the Stamparatus I can make each card quickly and efficiently with precise stamping of each image.  

Join me as I create these cards with one of my favorite tools from Stampin' Up!® You'll love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...