Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Tickled Tuesday--Let the Adventure Begin!

 My Paper Pumpkin arrived in the mail and I'm excited to share it with you!

This month's Paper Pumpkin is entitled "The Adventure Begins!"  It represents some encouraging words and fun activity as you are brought into your own little camping experience!

The first thing I did was punch out all the little things that -- punched out!  That way, they were ready when I needed them.

I also took a closer look at the cards because they had a unique fold to them--unlike your normal greeting card.  Wait till you see it!  So cool!

I then took my stamps, stamping block, and Stampin' Spot and started stamping my images and sentiments.  

The pieces were put into place and the final touch was done by adding the embellishments.  It is such a cool set this month!  I could think of a couple of people I could send one of these cards too!

After watching the video, you may think of someone special and wish to share with them as well.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...