Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Tickled Tuesday--Take Your Pick Brush

 I trust you all had a great Fourth of July.  Ours was quiet, but we had a typical cookout and saw the park fireworks from our own house!  It was really nice!

Well, it's Tickled Tuesday and I decided to show you a part of the Take Your Pick Tool that wasn't shown in my last video of this product. It had been put on my wish list.  I ordered last week, and I now have it. This is a special brush that will show you how to take care of those delicate die cuts that you make.

When I think of the painstaking time that it once took me to remove all the little pieces of paper...let's just say, I wish I would have had this tool back then!

This video is just over 4 minutes long and it will show you in a "snap" how easy it is to use.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...