Sunday, August 1, 2021

Simple Sunday--Scraps

 Every paper crafting person accumulates a lot of scrap paper from all of the projects that they do.  I'm getting better at looking in my scrap box before grabbing a fresh new set of papers, as it took me awhile to learn how to use it all.  

Today I want to show you what can be done with not only your solid pieces of scrap, but also all the DSP --Designer Series Paper scraps.  Take a look to see how a card like this can be done.  I used the Sweet Symmetry DSP and our Misty Moonlight, Just Jade and Basic White cardstock.

On the card shown here I also used our gems from the In Colors 2020-2022 and our Just Jade Ribbon.  The stamp set used was from our Peekaboo Farm Stamp Set.



Check out how easy it is to put together a beautiful card from all your left overs!  Hmmm--sounds like a pot of soup Grandma would put together!  😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...