Thursday, February 24, 2022

Easter is Coming!

Easter is less than a month away and I wonder if you send out Easter cards to your family and friends.  Here's a very simple idea for a card, should you like to create your own!  



Using our Daffodil Daydream bundle, (stamp set and dies), I stamped two 1/2" strips at 5-1/2" long, with the border.  I then colored the borders with my blending pens to create a stained-glass window effect.  I also used one of the daffodil stamps, colored that with my daffodil delight and old olive blending pens.  Then I cut those out with the matching die cut found in the daffodil die set.  

I chose the polished pink cardstock as my base and cut out a 5-1/2" by 8-1/2" sheet of paper, scoring and folding it at 4-1/4".  I cut one 5-1/4" x 4" of basic white to use inside the card, to write my message.  I took my Stampin' Seal and glued it inside of my card.  Using my Mini Emboss and Cut machine, I then chose and cut a piece, (the same size as the basic white), of the Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper found in our Sale -A-Bration catalog.  I used that as my layering piece, adhering that on the front side of my card. I then glued my borders on either end of the card, on top of the layering DSP.  With my Stampin' Dimensionals I placed the flowers that I had cut out in the middle, off to the right side a bit.  I took some Pale Papaya cardstock I punched and oval with my oval punch and stamped the sentiment, in Memento Black, on top of that.  I also added that to the card, with dimensionals to the lower left of the flowers.

And that was it!  Very simple, very pretty card.  Aside from the Designer Series Paper, if you are interested in any of these products you can order them from our Mini January - June 2022, and our Annual catalogs. The Daffodil Afternoon DSP is only available until February 28th, through our Sale - A Bration Catalog.  You will need to place an order of $50.00 in order to get that paper free.  

Try it out!  You won't be disappointed, and you'll be surprised just how fun it is to put it together!  Happy Early Easter, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...