Wednesday, February 2, 2022

VALENTINE CARDS

For the month of February, I am focusing on Valentine cards.  In this post I will share some cards I have personally put together.  One was a card just for a friend, the other a card for someone very special.  They are very similar, yet they look very different.  The colors I used were real red, basic white, melon mambo, and garden green.  




I used the real red cardstock as the base of my cards, 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" in size.  Then I cut out two basic white cards, 5-1/4" x 4" in size for each card.  I embossed two of the basic white cards with the Dotty Hearts Embossing Folders--two different designs.  I used one design for one card and the other for my second card.  




The hearts and flowers that I added to my cards were from the Bouquet of Love Dies.  The leaves came from our Flowers of Home Dies set.  It was fun to just arrange the cut outs to any design I wanted to.  I used dimensionals to stack the hearts on top of each other as well.  Both of my stamped sentiments came from our Love and Happiness Stamp set. One sentiment was stamped on a heart cut out and the other I used some scrap paper to make a simple banner/flag.

I topped them off with some simple embellishments, the pink jewels from our 2021-2023 In Color Jewels, and our Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

The next few posts I will show you what fun options were found with our February Paper Pumpkin!  Stay tuned!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...