Sunday, May 22, 2022

Hello Ladybug!

Stampin' Up has several stamp sets and punches or die cuts that make some of the cutest cards!  We like to call them our Cute Critters.  Today's card is a great representation of that!


The dimensions and tools needed for this card are as follows:

Cardbase:  color of choice, 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"

Layer: 5-1/4" x 4"

I used our Brick and Mortar 3-D embossing folder to make the background on the layer.

I stamped 3 flowers and a leaf from the Hello Ladybug stamp set and cut them out, adhering them in the pattern that I wanted on my card.  

I punched out the ladybug, stamped it's spots and assembled it together.  I then place the ladybug on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

This card was very easy to make.  The most time consuming part was cutting out the flowers and leaf, and that wasn't even very long.  Here are the products you will need to make this card: 


Product List




CREATING CARDS WITH SHARI
Personally Designed for You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...