Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Fall Packaging

 In our July-December 2022 Mini Catalog, you will find our Rustic Harvest Suite!  It is chocked full of special surprises!  The Designer Series Paper is gorgeous!  It comes with stamps, dies, embellishments, and an embossing kit!  You have to check it out!  

Today I'm going to share with you a simple way to dress up some packaging to give a special treat to someone.  

I used the gourds DSP from this suite, measured and cut out what I wanted to place on the packaging. I adhered those with our Multi-Purpose Glue I then stamped and die cut the image with the sentiment that I chose.  I adhered the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I added our glittered organdy ribbon and twa-la!  I had a simple and fun package.  I filled mine with sunflower seeds, all set to give to someone who loves those seeds!



You can purchase your supplies by going to my shop or clicking on the products below to place your order.

Check out my video to see how easy it was to put this together!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...