Sunday, March 19, 2023

Center Circle Fold, Easter Card

Easter is a great time to share a special card with those you appreciate and love!  We all need a "pick me up" now and then, and I hope you will use this opportunity to share a card with someone else!  

Earlier today I had the privilege of sharing some cards with the cashiers at the grocery store.  It was my way of thanking them for the hard work that they do, but also to give them a ray of hope and encouragement.  They were delighted as well as surprised to receive them!


This is what you will need for today's card:

Paper

  • Base card: 8-1/2" x 5-1/"2, score at 4-1/4"  I used Pacific Point Cardstock
  • Inside card: 5-1/4" x 8", scored at 4" and 6"  I used Basic White Cardstock
  • Designer Series Paper Strip, 5-1/4" x 2"  I used some DSP that was in my stock, but you can use anything you want.
  • You will also need a scrap of Garden Green Cardstock, and Basic White


Stamps

  • Rejoice in Him
Ink Pads and Coloring Tools
  • Tuxedo Black Memento
  • Garden Green
  • Razzleberrylberry
  • Fresh Fresia Blending Combo
  • Rich Razzleberry colored pencil

Embellishments and Tools

  • Pastel Pearls
  • Other options: Heart Pearls, Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearls
  • Bone Folder
  • Pick Your Tool
  • Paper Snips
  • Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
  • Paper Timmer


Be sure to check out my video to see how it's made, and craft along with me!  You can purchase any of the products by going to my shop, or click on the product(s) below and it will take you to my shop.
Thanks for joining me today!  Happy Stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...