Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Double Side Fun Fold

Today I am going to share with you another fun fold that I learned from one of Stampin' Ups! demonstrators, Jackie Bolhuis.  I call it the Double Side Fun Fold Card.



This card is really easy to do and it doesn't take much time at all.  You will need the following materials to complete this card:

PAPER

Base Card:  11" x 5-1/2" (I used Starry Sky)

  • Score this base in three places, 1-1/4," 5-1/2," 9-1/4"

You will also need a strip that is 1" x 9-3/4" of the color of your base card.  This will serve as your belly band.

You will then need to choose a Designer Series Paper (DSP) that will go with the paper base color that you are making your card with.  I have chosen to use up some of my stock, so I used a retired set called, Dainty Flowers.  4 strips will need to be cut from your Designer Series Paper.

  • (2) 1" x 5-1/4" 
  • (2) 1-1/2" x 5-1/4

Inside Layer:  4" x 5-1/4" Basic White

Finally, you will need a punch or die cut to stamp your sentiment.  I used Layering Circles.

INK & EMBELLISHMENTS

  • Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Brushed Brass Butterflies
ADHESIVES & TOOLS
Paper Trimmer
Bone Folder
Stampin' Seal
Stampin' Dimensionals

STEPS TO FOLLOW

  1. Cut all the paper you need.
  2. Stamp your sentiment.
  3. Using your bone folder, make your folds.
  4. Adhere all DSP, the inside card, and the sentiment/focal point.
  5. Place the belly band on, attaching the ends together in the back of the card.  Make sure the band is not too tight so that it can easily slide on and off the card.
You can watch the video and make your card with me, or you can go to my shop and purchase the products you will need to make your own, on your time.  An even quicker route would be to click on the products you wish to get below, and the picture(s) will take you straight to my shop.

Thanks for joining me today!  Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...