Thursday, May 11, 2023

Ebossing Layer Card I

This card allows you to make a beautiful embossing layer that will make your cards very inviting!  I got this idea from Lisa Freeman, another Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  She's been with Stampin' Up for 20 years or more and she has a lot of great ideas!  Thanks for sharing this, Lisa!


Here's what you will need:


PAPER

  • Starry Sky 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
  • (2) Basic White 5-1/4" x 4"

STAMPS AND DIE SETS
  • Countryside Corners Dies
  • Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder

INK

  • Melon Mambo
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Granny Apple Green
  • Azure Afternoon
  • Daffodil Delight'
  • Starry Sky

ADHESIVES

  • Stampin' Seal
  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • Stampin' Dimensionals

EMBELLISHMENTS

  • Gold and Vanilla Satin Edged Ribbon 9"
  • Wink of Stella

TOOLS

  • Blending Brushes
  • Bone Folder
  • Paper Snips
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine

Grab your supplies and sit down with my video, and craft along with me!  If you wish to purchase any products please go to my shop, or click on the picture(s) below. Those will take you straight to my shop as well.

Thanks for joining me today!  Happy Stamping!


Product List
Gold Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
Gold Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
[141898]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...