Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Double the DSP

 I decided to play around with my Designer Series Paper (DSP) and see what I could create with using two different kinds; matching them up to make a simple and fun card!  This Christmas card is what I had put together in my Tickled Tuesday video this week. 


Be sure to check out the video to see how easy it is to make.  For any products that you wish to purchase you can go to my shop or click on the images below.  Thanks for visiting!

Here's what you need:

PAPER:

  • 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Cardstock (I used Shaded Spruce)
  • 5-1/4" x 4" (One should be basic white for your inside message, and I used basic black for to mat my top layer).
  • 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" DSP (I used Joy of Christmas 12" x12" DSP)
  • 5-1/4" x 1-1/2" DSP (I used the 6" x 6" Regal DSP)
STAMPS:
  • Christmas Classics Photopolymer Stamp Set
INK:

  • Garden Green Stampin Pad
  • Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
ADHESIVES:
  • Stampin Seal
  • Stampin Dimensionals

EMBELLISHMENTS:
  • White Baker's Twine
TOOLS:

  • Hexagon Punch
  • Bone Folder
  • Paper Snips
  • Paper Trimmer

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...