Sunday, January 14, 2024

A Simple Mother's Day Card

I know it's rather early to be thinking about Mother's Day, but as I had stated before, I have been working on cards for the year, that will be given to my family.  



This card was made primarily using the Poetic Expressions Suite, found in our Jan-Apr 2024 Mini Catalog.  I did use the sentiment from the Stippled Roses Cling Stamp Set.  The colors in this suite fit so well together, and I just love the softness and beauty of this set.  I think you will like it too.

Here's what you will need:

PAPER

  • Boho Blue Cardstock 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
  • Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4"
    • A 2-1/2" square piece of Basic White
  • A 3" square of the Designer Series Paper from the Poetic Expressions Suite

STAMPS & DIES

  • Stippled Roses Cling Stamp Set
  • Poetic Expressions Suite

INK

  • Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
  • Boho Blue Stampin Blends Combo Pack
  • Moody Mauve Stampin Blends Combo Pack
  • Lost Lagoon Stampin Blends Combo Pack
  • Wild Wheat Stampin Blends Combo Pack
  • Bubble Bath Stampin Blends Combo Pack

ADHESIVES

  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • Stampin' Seal
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • Stampin Dimensions

EMBELLISHMENTS

  • Wild Wheat Textured Ribbon

TOOLS

  • Bone Folder
  • Stampin Cut & Emboss Stampin Machine
Thank you for joining me today!  Be sure to check out my video to see how easy it is to make this card.  Then you can go to my shop to purchase any products you need, or you can click on the product(s) below.  Happy Stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...