Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Forever Love

January is a month that I spend making cards for my family.  I make birthday cards, anniversary cards, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc.  It all keeps me quite busy, but it is so rewarding to get them all done for the year, knowing all I need to do is hand them out.  Today I am sharing with you some of the anniversary cards that I made.  Here's what you will need:




PAPER
Very Vanilla Cardstock  5-1/2 x 8-1/2
Pretty Peacock Cardstock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
Forever Love Specialty Paper 5-1/4 x 4
Gold Foiled Flowers, Cards and Envelopes

STAMPS & DIES
Lifetime of Love Bundle
Countryside Corners Dies

INK
Pretty Peacock Classic Stamp Pad

ADHESIVES
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin Dimensionals
Stampin Seal

EMBELLISHMENTS
Petal Pink and Pretty Peacock Foiled Gems

TOOLS
Bone Folder
Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine

Please watch the video to see how these have been made.  If you are interested in any of the products, I would love to assist you in your purchase.  Please go to my shop, or click on a product below.  Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...