Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Templates 4 & 5

 Today I am sharing a two-fer!  I am going to give you two templates that you can use to put into your repertoire of cards that you would like to create.  One I did in my sketch hop (the last entry shown on my blog) and the other is a new one, shared by one of my favorite demonstrators, Jackie Bolhuis.

Template #4


This one is so easy to put together, so easy, it's unbelievable just how beautiful it can become!  Just four little pieces and a sentiment.  

These are the measurements you need for this card:

  • Card Base: 5-1/2" X 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" colored cardstock
  • Outer Layer:
    • (2) 2-5/8" X 2" Designer Series Paper
    • (2) 2-5/8" X 2" Colored Cardstock
  • Sentiment:  use a shaped punch or die-cut
  • Inside Layer: 5-`/4" X 4" Basic White


Template #5


This card can be as easy, or as challenging as you wish to make it.  Regardless, it can be a beautiful card to give to someone else.  Here are the measurements needed for this card:

  • Card Base: 5-1/2" X8-1/2" colored cardstock
  • First Layer: 5-1/4" X 4" Designer Series Paper
  • Second Layer: 2-5/8" X 4-3/4" colored cardstock
  • Third Layer & Sentiment:
    • 2-1/2" X 3-1/2" Basic White
    • 2-1/2" X 1" Basic White
  • Inside Layer: 5-1/4" X 4" Basic White
When you have your pieces cut out for these two cards, stop by my video to see how they are put together. I am not able to provide the Unbounded Beauty Suite products, as they are not going to be available until the first week in May. However, the tools you will need to work with these products are listed below.  Stop by my shop the first week in May to get your products from the Unbounded Beauty Suite!

If you would like a new catalog, please comment below and I will make arrangements to get one to you!

Thanks for joining me today!  Enjoy creating your cards!  Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...