Tuesday, May 18, 2021

My Favorite Thing #2

 




This little product is our mini Stampin Cut & Embossing Machine.  

When I purchase my stamp sets, if they have a set of dies to go with them, I generally purchase the bundle because you can do so much with them!  This machine allows you to cut out your stamped images to create 3D cards and more!  It's so much fun!  Our mini machine is a new product.  It does an excellent job and is small enough to carry anywhere with you!  Today, for my Tickled Tuesday presentation I want to show you how it can be used for making a Book Binding Fun Fold Card and we are going to put together a Memo Pad that can hang on your refrigerator or filing cabinet.  In my next post, I will feature the finished products with the directions on how to make them.  For now, let's check out my Tickled Tuesday Mini Stampin Cut and Embossing Machine Video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...