Sunday, May 16, 2021

Simple Sunday--Stamps & Dies


 I received a package today, and rather than just putting everything away, I thought I'd show you how to care for your stamps and dies.  I should clarify, these are the red cling stamps.  The photopolymer stamps are taken care of differently and are for another video someday.  I should also let you know that the beginning of the video lagged a bit so my words and mouth don't always work together.  Thankfully, it's short and you won't have to watch my mug for very long! 😊 Check out my Simple Sunday Video and learn how to take care of your items when they arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...