Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Tickled Tuesday--My Favorite Things #3

 Today, I am going to show you two ways that you can keep your stamps clean with our Stampin Scrub and our Shammy.  The Scrub is good for cleaning those stamps that you use on blocks.  Once side of the Scrub is wet and the other dry, so you just run your stamp over both sides and you are set. The Shammy comes as a purple pad that you get wet.  I keep mine in a case so that it stays moist.  The Shammy is good to use with the stamps that you use on your Stamparatus.  It's so easy to just wipe it and put the stamp away.  The colors will never wash off the Shammy so it looks really dirty after several uses, but it never spreads previous colors to your stamps.  The colors somehow soak into the pad, but don't disappear.  I don't really understand the science behind it all, but it works great!


Check out my Tickled Tuesday Video to see how they both work!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...