Wednesday, May 26, 2021

More Team Challenge Fun!

 Before I show you the last couple of cards I did for my team challenge, I want to show you all the cards I made with the Batter Up Paper Pumpkin kit that came.

Next month will be our Expressions In Color Kit.  You have until June 10th to purchase yours.  The kit is a take off of our Expressions In Ink Suite.  It's going to be beautiful!  Get yours today!  Now scroll down for some more pictures of my team challenge:




Except for the Designer Series Paper.  
That is part of the Ice Cream Corner Suite,
 found in our January to June Mini Catalog.  

Just Jade 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Designer Series Strip 1-3/4 x 4-1/4

Using the stamps and die cuts, 
the flowers were made from 
Daffodil Delight and Polished Pink paper,
 and the leaves are made 
from the Pear Pizazz paper.
  The sentiment also came from the same bundle.


Today I am entering my 9th card--a Thank You card.  These stamps are also from my Flowers of Friendship Bundle.  I colored the flowers with my Daffodil Delight and Shaded Spruce Blends.

Papers Used:
Bermuda Bay 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2"
Gorgeous Grape 4" x 5-1/4"
Fresh Freesia 3-3/4" x 5"


Join me tomorrow, when I share with you a fun project that I put together with all of our 
2021-2023 In Colors!  Paper crafting is more than just cards...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...