Sunday, June 20, 2021

Expressions in Color Paper Pumpkin

 Happy Sunday!  Happy Father's Day to all our Dad's out there!  I had to work until 4:00 p.m. today, and then I called my Dad,  so that's why I'm getting to this a little later in the day.

Here are the cards that were made from this kit.  These cards were the company's suggestions.  I hope to make some of my own someday:

The first card was with the purple/pink background.  I put the Evening Evergreen twine around the top half of the card first.  With glue dots I adhered the vellum flowers.  I stamped on the sentiment label with the Bumblebee ink spot and adhered that with dimensionals.

The second card was one of the small ones. I started by stamping floral images with my Evening Evergreen ink spot all over the green layer.  Next I adhered, with glue dots, the vellum "thanks" punch out die that they provided.  I stamped my sentiment on the small label provided, in the Bumblebee Ink and adhered that with dimensionals.  To top it off I added some sequence.


The third, and final card...I adhered the leafy vellum paper provided with glue dots, to the yellow card.  I took the punch out springs and layered them in the fashion they suggested, adhering with only one glue dot in the center of each.  Then I took 12" of the Evening Evergreen twine and made a large bow.  I took the Bumblebee ink spot and stamped my sentiment on the label provided and adhered that on top of the bow with dimensionals so that the sentiment and bow stuck together on the card.


Aren't they beautiful?  I think Stampin' Up out did themselves this time!  I think they are so pretty!  I'm excited to try out a few ideas of my own to use up the rest of the supplies!

Thanks for joining me today!  Be sure to follow me on this blog and leave any comments or questions below that you may have.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I'll see you soon during my Tickled Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...