Saturday, June 19, 2021


 Saturday's Surprise!

Hi Everyone!  First I want to apologize to those in my Private Facebook Group.  Facebook or YouTube--not sure which, decided to add a video advertisement to my post and they inserted it in such a way that it looked like what I was trying to show it to you.  No!  My video is just over 5 minutes long and it shows you what my surprise was.  So, if you haven't been able to catch it yet, please check it out!   I did forget to show you what came in the little plastic bag. That is pictured right here:




I have to be to work early tomorrow morning, so I'll finish this all with another post sometime tomorrow. (Don't you just love the anticipation?!) 😄  Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...