Sunday, June 27, 2021

Simple Sunday--Joy Fold Card

 I went live on You Tube today, for the first time.  I have to work out some "technical kinks" I'll call it.  Nothing technical went wrong but there are a few things I need to learn how to set up so that you can send me comments, and I'll be able to read them and answer your questions!

The video is entitled "test".  (That's one thing--how do I name the video ahead of time?)  I haven't figured out anyway to rename the video, so test will have to do.  😊

I will be returning on Tuesday with another of my Tickled Tuesday videos.  This one will be unlike any other video I've done before!  I'm so excited!  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...