Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Tickled Tuesday -- Blending Pens

Thanks for joining me today!  I'm going to show you a product today that I have recently learned how to use.  And, that's our blending pens. The blending pens are a coloring tool.  I can compare them best to coloring with markers.  Yet they are definitely different than markers. The blending pens bring coloring to a whole new level!  I remember when I first used them I said to myself, "Well, I'll never use these again!" And I came up with another idea to make my cards "work".  I later learned I was using the wrong stamping ink and there was a fun and more productive way to make my cards work! You purchase the blending pens separately in color sets.    Each color comes in a set of two, a dark shade and a light shade. Join me in my video to see the wrong way vs. the right way.

My present collection looks like this:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...