Sunday, June 6, 2021

Simple Sunday--Kits

From previous posts you know that I have been excited about the kits that have come out.  These kits are for crafters at any level, from the Novice beginner to those that love all kinds of paper crafting.

It's time to get together with family and friends that you haven't seen for awhile because of the past year's challenges.  Spend a couple of hours catching up and making cards to give away to those you wish to encourage!

Let me know when you want to do it, and I'll help you put together an invite.  We can meet personally or through a video chat.  Watch my Simple Sunday-Kits video to see just how easy and fun it is!

Here is a picture of a card from each of the two kits that I first purchased. 

 The stamping kit is called, "No Matter the Weather" and 

the non-stamping kit is called, "Notes of Cheer."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...