Monday, June 7, 2021

Tickled Tuesday--My Favorite Thing #3

 One of my favorite tools that Stampin' Up offers is the Take Your Pick tool.  It's the swiss army knife of tools for paper crafting! 

 Do you struggle with picking up sequins and gems?  Is it hard to remove the paper off of adhesives, like the tear and tape, dimensionals, or paper dots? How do you remove all those little papers from a delicate die cut?

   

There is a brush attachment that is sold separately for this tool. It's a little brush head that allows you to brush over the delicate die pieces to remove what is necessary to give you that delicate butterfly look, etc.  I don't have that attachment yet--on my wish list--so I won't be showing it today.  That we'll save for another video in the future.

When I made my video for this the lighting on my computer went dark, and then it went completely out, making me believe everything had gone black.  When I watched the video I realized what happened to me, never effected what you were seeing--whew! See my Tickled Tuesday, Favorite Thing - The Pick Tool - to see how it works!



  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...