Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Tickled Tuesday-Punch It!
So, here I sit putting a card together and it needs something extra to make it perfect. What can I do? Punch it! Stampin' Up! has several punches that can be used to add a special touch to any card. The punches can be used as labels for sentiments, or shapes to add to your cards. Check out my Punch It! video to see all the possibilities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little Card, Big Message
I recently purchased the Big Little Things Photopolymer Stamp Set. I purchased it with the idea of making children's cards with it, the...
-
Today, I chose to show you how to make a Triple Time Card. These cards are put together by layering different size-pieces of paper. I have...
-
Hello Friends! As I finish up remodeling my craft room, I continue to put together cards and projects through my Simple Sunday videos. Thi...
-
Hello Crafters! I don't know about you, but I love this 12 Days of Crafting Advent Calendar! We are going through this one week at a...

No comments:
Post a Comment