Friday, August 20, 2021

Peaceful Cabin Suite

Our Peaceful Cabin Suite can be found on page 36-38 of our July - December 2021 Mini Catalog. The bundle consists of the Stamp set and the Die Cuts.  You can also find the following items, displayed in pictures below: Our Snowy White Velvet Sheets.  They are really soft! Our Subtle Shimmer Sequins, and our White Glittered Organdy Ribbon. The Designer Series Paper comes in two sheets of 6 designs, doubled sided with different designs. The colors used are Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Black, Silver and White.

I started out on Tuesday of this week (8/17/21) by showing how to make some Gifts Tags or Ornament Tags. The only thing I added to this, that is not found in the suite are the Wonderful Snowflakes, found on page 25.  They give and iridescent shine to your paper project!

Wednesday, the 18th, I showed how to make a Panoramic Picture card. I showed how you could separate "panels" of DSP to give it a panoramic look, adding the ribbon for a nice touch.  The sentiments were inked around the sides of the top piece to give it a frame, and some silver metallic gems were added to give them an "attached" look.


Thursday, the 19th, I made what I called Framed Cards.  I used my Rectangle Stitched Dies to cut out the center of a 5-1/4" X 4" piece of Basic White Cardstock and the Snowy White Velvet Sheet.  The card picturing the cabin was a stamped image embossed with our Stampin" Up! black embossing powder which gave the image a shiny look.  The trees were cut out of the three different shades of our Silver Foil Specialty Pack, found on page 23. I then added some of the Subtle Shimmer Sequins.  The card with the tree background, I stamped and cut out a fox with our Peaceful Cabin Stamps and Die Cuts.  I also used the snowflake die in the set to make the small flakes that were added.  Both greetings were stamped with stamps from a retired set, called Endless Wishes.  I couldn't find the sentiments that I wanted for these cards in the stamp set from this suite, so I looked for something I thought was more fitting.

    

Tomorrow I am going to take a break from our Christmas Cards and take a look at this months Paper Pumpkin--the Hope Box.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...