Friday, August 20, 2021

Simple Sunday--Penguin Place

Before I get into telling you all about this exciting Stamp set, I want to note that you can click on any picture to get a closer look, should you choose to do so.  Today, I am introducing you to one of the fun holiday stamps sets from our July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration brochure.  It's a fun, rollicky stamp set which I'm sure you will enjoy!  Out of this set I put together materials for 4 cards and a tag.  One anniversary, one birthday and two winter/Christmas looks.  I also added a tag that can be used as a gift tag, or an ornament for a tree.  The stamp set that I used is Penguin Place.  It comes as a bundle, so I also have the punch that goes with it.


This also comes with it's very own Designer Series Paper that shows Penguins, Polar Bears and Foxes.  The reversible sides show different patterns with all of the colors found in this set...Soft Seafoam, Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight and Just Jade.

Other tools and embellishment that I used were the Layering Circle Dies, Wonderful Snowflakes, A tag from the Pillow Box Dies, Matte Black Dots, Holiday Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Fresh Freesia and Just Jade Ribbons.  Enjoy the cards!









1 comment:

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...