Monday, September 20, 2021

September Paper Pumpkin --Haunts and Harvest

 My Paper Pumpkin arrived today.  I was so excited to receive this because I knew Stampin' Up used the box to create something special as well.  They really made great use of all the space provided in this kit.  I was so excited!  

In my video I showed an unboxing of the contents and promised to show you what I did, here on my blog.  I made a pumpkin, a turkey, and the wheel barrow!  

The pumpkin I used one of the fanned sheets that were provided.  I folded and glued each tab with the glue strips that they provided.  I stamped a couple of the leaf punch outs and one of the sentiment tabs.  The I took one of the paper "straws" that were in the box and wove it around the sentiment and leaves.  Using glue dots, I secured them all into position with each other.  I took a dimensional (not included) to adhere the set to the top of the pumpkin.  Oh -  I also added the sticky mouth and eyes to the pumpkin.


   

For the turkey, I took one fanned set just for the turkey, then I took two other fanned sets and cut them down.  I took the two and glued them together to make the turkey's feathers, gently folding, but not creasing them to give the feathers a 3D effect.

 


I made a beak out of Pumpkin Pie cardstock, and a gobbler out or Real Red cardstock.  I glued the two together with a glue dot and adhered them to the front of the turkey with a small dimensional.  I found some googly eyes that I had so I added them to make the turkey fun.



I put together the wheelbarrow according to their instructions and completed the entire project.  If you would be interested in watching the make of the wheelbarrow you may click here.

What cute set!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...