Monday, November 29, 2021

Square Quilt Card

 I've gotten behind in posting on my blog, so today I am trying to get caught up.  My first post is presenting all the details of the square quilt card that I did.

I used the following products to make this card:

  • (12) 1-1/4" squares of the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper (3 squares of 4 different patterns)
  • (2) 5-1/4 X 4" of White cardstock and (1) Gold Foil Paper
  • 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" of Mossy Meadow cardstock
  • Layering Circle Dies
  • Gingerbread & Peppermint Acrylic Shapes
  • Delivering Cheer Stamp Set
  • Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon
  • Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder
  • Multi-Purpose Glue
One White cardstock piece will go inside the Mossy Meadow cardstock base.  The second white piece I placed glue, going in a horizontal direction, with our Multi-Purpose glue, on one-third of the piece and placed the squares in a row, then proceeding with a second row, then a third row. I changed the order of the squares to give it a quilt pattern.  After this dried, I embossed the piece with our Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder to give it the cozy quilt look.

I glued this piece on top of the gold foil piece.  I put my ribbon around those two pieces, looking at the card vertically.  I then adhered those pieces with the ribbon to the card base.

I used two sizes of the layering circles to make my sentiment label, stamping my sentiment from the Delivering Cheer Stamp Set.  I adhered those with Stampin' Dimensionals and added the acrylics for my embellishments. 

Click on the image(s) below to order your products to make this card.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...