Saturday, April 23, 2022

Mystery Card Challenge

 My previous post was about a blog hop that my team does twice a month.  This time I am going to share with you another fun thing we do once a month.  We get together for a zoom meeting, and we are challenged to make a card without seeing what it is.  We are given the measurements and tools needed ahead of time and then during our meeting we assemble it.  Mine always seem to turn out a little funky because I miss a step or something weird like that.  I think I need to learn to listen a little better. ☺  Anyway, I made some more of this mystery card because it was so simple and a lot of fun to do!


Here are the measurements and tools needed:

Card Base:  5-1/2" x8-1/2" Basic White
Colored Layer: 5-1/4" x 4"
One piece of Basic White: 5"x 3-3/4" 
Another piece of Basic White: 2-1/2" x 4-1/4"
A strip of Basic White: 4" x 3/4"
A simple pattern of DSP: 3-3/4" x 2-3/4"
A busier pattern of DSP: 2-14" x 4"
Ribbon, embellishments of choice
Adhesive, dimensionals

The DSP and stamp set that was used for these cards are not yet available.  They come from the Hues of Happiness Suite.  The green card has the Pretty Prints DSP.  Both the suite and the designer series papers will be found in the annual catalog coming out May 3rd.  You won't want to miss it!  Other products used are as follows:



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...