Monday, April 25, 2022

Teacup Fun!

 Nothin' like relaxing with a friend, with a nice cup of tea!


May 3rd our new Annual Catalog comes out and once again Stampin' Up! does not disappoint!

As my first purchase, I chose the Tea Boutique Suite Collection which included the stamps, designer serries paper, and a set of cards and envelopes just for this suite!  My first card, shown above was a blast to make and I know you will enjoy this boutique as well.

I chose the Tea Boutique because it portrays all of the new In Colors for 2022-2024.  If you purchase this set you will have the opportunity to play with the In Colors as well as a new stamp set!

I also bought the glimmer paper that also shows off the new In Colors.  From there, I created my own card and I loved the way they turned out!  Here is an example:


The picture displays the tea boutique designer series paper, the stamp set, the glimmer paper. as well as the cardstock.  The glimmer paper shows each color in a ray of shades.  I cut the teacup on the light side of the sweet sorbet glimmer paper, and I cut the leaf design out on the dark end of the paper. Then I glued them together to make a glimmering, fancy teacup.  It was a blast to do!

You will not be able to order these products until the 3rd of May, but to get an even better glimpse of what's to come, go to my You Tube channel and watch my 20 minute Tickled Tuesday Tea Time video.  Both of these cards will be featured.  If you want to learn more about the In Colors, watch the previous Tickled Tuesday Unboxing video, and then start your wish list!  I have more to share with you in another blog coming up!  Thanks for joining me today!

CREATING CARDS WITH SHARI
Personally Designed for You!

1 comment:

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...