Tuesday, May 31, 2022

A Bunch of Stamping

 Today, I decided to just do a real simple card that just allows us to use two stamps, some paper and some of our blending pens.




  • Cardbase:  5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Daffodil Delight
  • Top layer: 5-1/4" x 4" Daffodil Delight
  • Inside Card:  5-1/4" x 4" Basic White
  • DSP of choice: 2-1/2" x 3/4" 
  • Daffodil Delight Strip: 2-1/2" x 3/4"
  • Stamping Ink Pad:  Early Espresso
  • Stamp Set:  Celebrate Sunflowers
  • Blending Pens:  Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark Granny Apple Green, Dark and Light Cinnamon Cider

First, I stamped one image on the inside card. (You can choose to color that image or leave it blank. I then placed a variety of stamped images on the Top Layer card. I also stamped my sentiment on the Daffodil Delight strip of paper. After my stamping was complete, I began to color. I then glued my DSP and Daffodil Delight strips together and adhered them to the top layer.  With Stampin' Dimensionals I placed the top layer on the front of the card.  

Be sure to check out my You Tube Video to see how this is made!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...