Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Wild and Sweet

One of the new stamp sets in our May 2022 to April 2023 Annual Catalog is entitled, Wild and Sweet.  It provides stamps of the sweetest racoon, koala bear, and panda bear!  They are a lot of fun to work with! They give the "awww!" look and reaction that every receiver will have.

I made my panda bear card by stamping the bear on Basic White Cardstock.  I colored him using my colored pencils and then cut him out.  I took a leaf stamp and used Versamark to stamp them on the mossy meadow cardstock.  That was my background.  I then adhered the panda with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I chose a sentiment from another stamp set called, In the Moment, which I also added with Stampin' Dimensionals. The two stamps made a great combination!  I used this card as my Father's Day card and my dad loved it!  



Koala bears are always a favorite at the zoo. I made mine using some old DSP I had laying around, the Basic White Cardstock and some Smoky Slate Cardstock.  I also gathered some old embellishments and ribbon that I had laying around.  I colored the koala with my Smoky Slate and Shaded Spruce Blending Pens.  I colored the trees with my Early Espresso colored pencil.








The racoons were colored with the Early Espresso and Garden Green colored pencils.  The first one, I stamped the racoon on Basic White Cardstock and cut him out.  I used my Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder to do the background.  I simply stamped the image on the other card and colored him, adding Old Olive Bakers Twine.  














Be sure to order your Wild and Sweet stamp set today!  You will enjoy creating with them and your friends and family will love receiving them!
















Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...