Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Pick of the Crop

Pick of the Crop is a gardener's delight!  This June's Paper Pumpkin was so fun to make.  I'm not even a gardener.  I have the black thumb of the family.  But my mother and sister would love this kit!

Full of fruits, vegetables and flowers, these cards made any farmer's market display look enticing! 

You will need a Stampin' Block, your Stampin' Dimensionals, Take Your Pick Tool, and the cardboard that comes with your kit.  Be sure to watch the video to see how these tools are used.





Aren't these fun cards?! You can get a copy by signing up for the monthly Paper Pumpkin subscription.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...