Sunday, October 30, 2022

Birthday Card Organizer Kit

 Ever wish you were a bit more organized so that you would remember when to send a birthday or anniversary greeting to a friend or family member?  The kit I am about to show you today does that organization for you. All you have to do is check it once a month. In this post, I will also give you some tips to help you along the way.

     


When the kit comes in the mail you will find a beautiful floral-designed, spiral ring book, with 14 pockets to hold all the cards. With that book comes stickers, punch-out items, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tear Tape, Glue Dots, and Embellishments. There is also an instruction sheet to show you how to make the 12 cards (6 of two designs). 


I have been using two old Paper Pumpkin boxes to keep my cards organized.  I labeled them "Birthdays" and "Anniversaries."  When I am done making my cards for the year (which I do every January), I put the completed projects in those boxes.  I decided I would try this Birthday Kit this year and see how it worked for me.  Here are the steps I took to put it together.

  • The first thing I did was take the stickers for each month and put them in order on the different pages. (January - December)  
  • Second, I made all 12 cards.  They were pretty easy to do.  It took me about 45 minutes to do all 12.  
  • Thirdly, I wrote down on each monthly page, whose birthday or anniversary was in that month and the date. I then added each card, placing it in the appropriate pocket.  

When the first month comes along, I will then take out the cards I need, and lay them on my table where I see them all the time. (Cards are already signed and the envelopes are pre-addressed) I generally will put the date I want to mail them where the stamp goes.  When it's time, that date is covered with the stamp, and the card is placed in the mail to be sent out to the recipient!  

I have a fairly big family and generally make 20 adult cards each year.  Now the grandkids are coming and so I have added an additional 7 kid cards to the project.  It takes all of January to complete them since I have so many other things to do as part of my normal routine.  But the craziness of the holidays has dispersed and it's easier to tackle after all that has settled down.  This year I will probably create my own cards and I will hand some of these out for others to use.

I hope my tips and this kit will be a great help to each of you in the year 2023!  You'll have to let me know how it goes.  

To purchase this kit for yourself, go to my shop, or click on the image below.  To see how this is all put together, be sure to visit my video and see how simple it is from the start!

Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...