Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Tree Lot Dies

 This particular post is to give recognition to the fun creativity one can have using just die cuts.  The die cuts that I used are now retired as they were a part of our last Sale-A-Bration period.  I haven't done anything with them as I am feverishly getting ready for a craft fair and I am now starting to bring in my Christmas & winter cards.


Through this post you can see what type of things you can do with your dies as you create your own cards.  The images below will show you what I used in the video which coincides with this post, and what other sets you can play with to make some very beautiful and creative cards.  You can purchase the dies separately, however, you do receive a 10% discount if you buy the bundle of stamps and die cuts.

For this card I used:

  • Night of Navy Cardstock
  • Night of Navy Classic Stamp Pad
  • Tree Lot Dies
  • Basic Gray Cardstock
  • Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
  • Scratch piece of Real Red Cardstock
  • Scratch piece of Basic Black Cardstock
  • Scratch piece of Basic White Cardstock
  • Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper
  • Red & White Glimmer Paper
  • Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels
  • Pick Your Tool
  • Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
  • Paper Snips
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stampin' Seal

Should you want to try the die cuts for yourself, go to my shop and look through the bundles.  You can also click on any product below and it will take you to my shop.  

To see the Tree Lot Dies as a winter card, visit my Tickled Tuesday Video.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...