Sunday, April 30, 2023

Vertical Flap Fun Fold Card



Today, I am sharing a fun spring-like vertical fun fold card, using the new colors that are arriving this week!  Lolly Lemon, Asure, Pecan Pie, and Bubble Bath!  Here's what you will need:



PAPER

  • Lolly Lemon  11" x 4-1/8" scored at 2"-7/8" (flip your paper to the other side) score at 2"-3/4"
  • Azure 4" x 2-5/8"
  • Pecan Pie
  • Basic White
    • 4" x 5-1/4"
    • 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"       
    • 2-3/4" square

INK

  • Pecan Pie Classic Stamp Pad
  • Tuxedo Black Memento

STAMPS AND PUNCH

These two items did come as a bundle at one time, now they are sold separately.  I stated in the video that you could get the bundle for 10% off and I was mistaken.  I am sorry for any inconvenience.

  • Easter Bunny 
  • Easter Bunny Punch


ADHESIVES AND EMBELLISHMENTS

  • Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins
  • Stampin' Seal
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Mini Stampin' Dimensional


TOOLS

  • Bone Folder
  • Take A Pick Tool
  • Paper Trimmer



You can make this card with me by viewing my video.  You can purchase any products by going to my shop.  The new colors, both paper and stamps are available starting May 2nd.  Thanks for joining me!  Happy Stamping!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...