Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Fun with Countryside Corners Suite

The last couple of entries I showed you how you can dress up an embossed card with the Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder from this suite.  Today, I'm going to show you the fun that you can do with the stamp and the Countryside Designer Series Paper.



Using the largest die cut for the stamped image, and cutting out images from the DSP paper, I was able to create this cute thank you card.

Here's what you will need to create this card:

PAPER

  • Misty Moonlight 5-1/2" x 8-1/2 ", scored at 4-1/4"
  • Boho Blue 
  • Basic White 5-1/4" x 4"
  • Countryside  Inn 12"x12" Designer Series Paper 5-1/4" x 4"

STAMP SETS

  • Countryside Corners
    • Countryside Corner Dies
  • Go To Greetings

INKS

  • Boho Blue (To stamp Countryside Corners Stamp)
  • Misty Moonlight (To stamp Sentiment)

ADHESIVES

  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue
  • Stampin' Seal

TOOLS

  • Bone Folder
  • Paper Snips
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine

If you wish to purchase any products, be sure to go to my shop, or click on the product(s) below.  To make this card, gather your materials and go to my video to stamp along with me!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...