Sunday, May 28, 2023

Father's Day Card I

Father's Day is around the corner, so I plan to share some of our new sets that can be used for a Father's Day card!  Below are the materials you will need to make this card.


PAPER

  • Boho Blue 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
  • (2) Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper (DSP) 2-1/2" by 5-1/2"
  • (2) Basic White
  • 5-1/4" x 4" (inside layer)
  • 5-1/2" x4-1/4" (outside layer base)

STAMPS & INK

  • Beside Me
  • Tuxedo Black Memento Stamp Pad
  • Daffodil Delight Classic Stamp Pad
  • Pumpkin Pie Classic Stamp Pad
  • Watercolor Pencils (Assortments 1 & 2)

EMBELLISHMENTS & DIE CUTS

  • Night of Navy 3/8" Border Ribbon
  • Stylish Shapes Dies
  • Any gems that you want to use to add some pizazz!

ADHESIVES

  • Stampin' Seal
  • Stampin Dimensionals

TOOLS

  • Bone Folder
  • Take Your Pick
  • Blending Brushes
  • Paper Snips
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine


Once you have your supplies, watch my video and craft along with me!  You can purchase any of these products by visiting my shop or clicking on the product(s) below.  Thanks for joining me today!  Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...