Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Matching Cards and Envelopes!

Have you ever wished you could dress up your envelopes to match your cards?  Today's video shows you just how to do that!  This masculine card is sure to be a hit for whoever you choose to share it with!  Below is what you will need: 


PAPER

  • Pecan Pie 5-1/2" x 8'12" scored at 4-1/4"
  • (2) Mossy Meadow 5-1/4" by 4"
  • Gone Fishing Designer Series Paper 
  • Basic White 
    • both are cut at 3-3/4" x 5"

STAMPS

  • Gone Fishing

INK

  • Memento Black Tuxedo Stamp Pad

EMBELLISHMENTS

  • Boho Blue Textured Ribbon
  • Linen Thread

ADHESIVES

  • Stampin' Seal
  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue

TOOLS

  • Bone Folder
  • Paper Snips
  • Stylish Shapes Dies
  •  Paper Trimmer

Gather your materials and craft along with me by watching my video!  To purchase any products you can go to my shop or click on the product(s) below.

Thanks for joining me today!  Happy Stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...