Sunday, July 9, 2023

Circle Sayings


Today I am introducing a special bundle that we have called Circle Sayings.  All the stamps work with our 2-3/8" circle.  The picture shows two different prints/punchouts that you can do with this bundle.

First, let's look at the celebrate card.


 The celebrate stamp was printed on a 3" X 3" square of basic white paper and then punched out with the circle punch. 

For the happy birthday card, the white circle was punched first and then the stamps applied. 

Take a look at how it's done, by visiting my YouTube video.  If you wish to purchase the Circle Sayings Bundle, go to my shop and place your order!  Thanks for joining me today!  Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...