Saturday, June 10, 2023

Simply Stamping

 A quick easy card to make is one where you can use Designer Series Paper and just stamp an image or sentiment right on it.  It's simple, yet beautiful to create.  Here's what you will need:



PAPER

  • Base card: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4" (I used the Balmy Blue Cardstock)
  • Layer Pieces:  (2) 5-1/4" x 4" (I used Basic White)
  • 5" x 3-3/4" piece of Fresh as a Daisy DSP

STAMPS 

  • Go To Greetings

INK

  • Copper Clay Classic Stamp Pad

ADHESIVES

  • Stampin' Seal
  • Mini Glue Dots

EMBELLISHMENTS

  • Boho Blue 3/8" Textured Ribbon
  • Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems

TOOLS

  • Bone Folder
  • Take Your Pick
  • Paper Snips
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Stamparatus


Gather your materials and join me on my video to create your card!  If you wish to purchase any product(s) you can go to my shop or click on the image(s) below to make your purchase.  Thanks for joining me today!  Leave any comments or questions in the section below.  I will reply to them as quickly as I can.  Happy Stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...