Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Quilt Card

If you are looking for a colorful presentation on your cards, the quilt pattern is an ideal way to do that!  This card uses 2023-2025 In Colors to make it colorful and inviting! Here is what you will need:


PAPER

  • 8-1/2" X 5-1/2", (scored at 4-1/4"), Cardstock. I used Pretty Peacock.
  • (2) 5-1/4" x 4" colored cardstock (I used Copper Clay) and Basic White
  • 5" x 3-3/4" Basic White
  • (12) 1-1/4" squares of Designer Series Paper -- I used Fresh as a Daisy
  • Scraps of colored cardstock and basic white for your sentiments

STAMPS

  • Go To Greetings

INK

  • Tuxedo Black Memento Stamp Pad

ADHESIVES
  • Stampin' Seal
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue
EMBELLISHMENTS

  • 2023-2025 In Color Dots
  • 7-1/2" Ribbon 9I used Copper Clay)

TOOLS

  • Bone Folder
  • Take Your Pick
  • Paper Snips
  • Paper Trimmer

Thanks for visiting today!  Once you put your materials together, join me on my video in creating this fun card!  To purchase any products from today's demonstration, go to my shop, or click on the product(s) below.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...