Saturday, August 12, 2023

Tent Sketch Card

Today I am sharing with you a card that I created from scratch just by looking at a simple sketch.  Seeing a sketch allows us to dream of how we want to create our card.  This was the card I created from this sketch.  Not exactly like the sketch, but there are some similarities.

 




PAPER

  • 11" x 4-1/4 Garden Green Cardstock 
  • 2-5/8" X 3-3/4" Calypso Coral Cardstock
  • Bubble Bath Cardstock 
  • A cut image from the Fresh as a Daisy 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper
  • Strips: Garden Green 1/2" x 4", and Calypso Coral 3/4" x 4"

STAMPS

  • Go To Greetings

INK

  • Tuxedo Black Momento Ink Pad

ADHESIVES

  • Stampin Seal
  • Multi Liquid Glue
  • Stampin' Dimensionals

EMBELLISHMENTS & DIE

  • Tinsel Gems - Four Pack
  • Flat Adhesive - Backed Pearls
TOOLS
  • Bone Folder
  • Take Your Pick
  • Paper Trimmer

To see how this card is made, visit my YouTube Channel.  If you wish to purchase any products, you can go to my shop, or click on the products below.  Thanks for joining me today!  Happy Stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing Tape Technique

 I'm always looking for a variety of techniques to share with you and I recently learned of one through a team member.  All you need is ...